28‏/01‏/2013

Madness

- I think God meant this!
- No. I'm sure He didn't He must have meant that!!
- How dare you? Who do you think you’re fooling? I heard it right from my father’s lips, God meant this and I can show you a piece of paper on which written the only right meaning at all times!!!
- Your father knows nothing! It's obviously concluded that God meant that! And hey, the document you mentioned is shit!
- o.O
- And hey; don't ever speak to me in this again.
- Fine!! Don't speak to me at all. I don’t give a damn!
In the next ten years, voices of crying soldiers, weeping women, shooting guns, bomb explosion, calling up for help from around the vast world, and most spectacularly; the national family kept concerned about this conflict!! They were so fucking worried about this conflict.
 “You idiots won’t you grow up?”  Said a child to his great grandfathers

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق